THE OBM DIFFERENCE
Contracting an online business manager exponentially expands your capacity to do business. As your team and services grow, an OBM acts as a strategic business partner – not only taking tasks off your plate but acting as another set of eyes on your business health and direction. From project management to business development, an OBM is the true key to operational freedom so you can focus on building relationships and doing what you love.
I specialize in working with established female entrepreneurs with a big vision and need the support to match. Through thoughtful project management, communication coordination, and optimized operational efficiency, my skills will bring your vision to life.
- Client Relationship Management
- Exceptional client experience and records management are the core to sustaining and growing your business. I will optimize client systems and take the helm on delivering a premium experience, including CRM maintenance, on-boarding, off-boarding, and engagement.
- Project Management
- A project will never slip off your radar again with my oversight. I’ll work with you to develop robust project plans, including timelines and task lists, to ensure your strategic goals are being accomplished.
- Calendar + Schedule Management
- Creating balance in your schedule is key to staying out of the grind. Not only will I ensure important meetings and events get booked, I’ll optimize your daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to find make more time for what’s important to you.
- Email Templates, Campaigns, + Automation
- I’ll streamline your communication through useful email templates, assisting with the creation of email campaigns and sequences, and setting up intentional automations.
- Social Media Support
- We’ll develop a strategy to manage your social media, including assisting with planning posts, scheduling your photos and captions, and cycling your reusable content.
- Template + Resource Creation
- Your client experience and marketing will be enhanced through branded templates and resources, such as social posts templates, onboarding packets, surveys, and informational guides.
- Team Management
- Do you have a team? Just call me your Assistant Captain. I’ll manage delegation, task follow-up, and project coordinating so you can focus on building your vision.
- Invoice Management
- I’ll ensure funds make their way to your hands by creating and sending invoices, tracking their statuses, and following up as necessary.
- Additional Support
- Implementing minor tweaks or changes to your existing website
- Establishing or documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Brainstorming and collaborating on ideas
- Project and idea research
OBM Services Investment: starting at $1,750 monthly retainer
Currently accepting waitlist members for Spring 2021.